What do Progress do?
You may understand the planning process and require an expert consultant to lead your project and add value to your land asset, or you may be new to the planning process and be lost in the raft of information that the Council has on their website and be suffering from being unable to speak to anyone to help.
Progress provides a full consultancy service and can provide a level of advice to suit.
Progress can help you understand the planning process and facilitate a project team to prepare a complete and full submission, and maximise your chances of successfully negotiating the planning system.
If your query or project is smaller, we can still help, we are happy to prepare applications or representations on your behalf.
Please get in touch to discuss all your town planning and development queries and needs, Progress is happy to take the time to talk you through the process and will advise you openly and honestly.
Progress offers a wide range of professional town planning services and is proud of their record of delivering results for their clients. As a small practice we provide each and every client with the highest quality advice with a personal service for all, at rates which compete very favourably against larger, corporate planning teams who field a range of consultants at varying levels for your project. We are proud of our bespoke and personal service and work hard to work in partnership with our clients to deliver timely, relevant results regardless of the size or complexity of the project.
We welcome enquiries and are happy to discuss potential projects with new and old clients at any stage of the planning process. We aim to provide to you a honest and realistic review of a projects likely success and to quickly develop with clients an appropriate strategy for success.
Key advice areas:
- Planning Strategy and Site Appraisals
- Preparation of Planning Applications / Supporting Documentation
- Development Management for large scale projects –
- discharging conditions,
- submission of reserved matters,
- management of delivery of consents.
- Advising on Legal Agreements / Conditions / Developer Contributions
- Promoting sites through the Development Plan process.
- Appeals / Local Reviews
- Public consultation events
Key areas of experience and expertise:
- Mixed Use Development;
- Change of Use Applications;
- Industrial / Office development;
- Major business park development;
- Education Estate Strategies / delivering new development
- Rural planning / agricultural planning advice.
- Householder applications – new house, extension, listed building consents;
- Renewable energy projects.